I have to go to watch my brother's dog for the weekend and I decided to type up a quick blog a half hour ago. I'm not sure what the fuck happened, but I must have been setting my netbook on a weird angle and hit something because POOF! all the text disappeared and I'm pretty pissed off about it.
The ironic part is that I was typing about how pissed off I was earlier. I was walking Hercules (the dog) and a couple little kids walking a toy poodle and a Saint Bernard approached us on the sidewalk. I took Hercules to the middle of somebody's front lawn to avoid a confrontation. The boy who was about as tall as the Saint Bernard, latched onto the dog's neck with both arms. The Saint Bernard wanted to socialize and unfortunately, Hercules has not had much luck in the way of meeting other dogs during these walks. He's been attacked a few times in the neighbourhood, especially in the past couple months. Hercules snapped at this dog, I yank on his choker and yelled as the Saint Bernard coward and walked away. The little boy, started to well up a bit and said he was sorry. I told him him it was my fault and we continued on our walk.
I grumbled for a few houses down before Hercules decided to take a shit. I reached for the poop bag only to discover it wasn't in my pocket. Two days in a row this has happened! The fucking poop bag fell out of my pocket at some point during the walk, so now I had to back track and look for it. In order to make things go faster, I decided to drop the leash and run with Hercules in order to retrieve the lost bag.
I ran about 5 steps before I noticed my Android phone fly pout of my jacket and hitting the sidewalk. I yelled, "FUUUUCK!" and became immediately embarrassed by my vulgarity as I live in a highly residential area and I know people came to their windows to see who said that.
I inspected the damage on my phone, finding a couple ugly dent on the edges, but luckily no damage to the screen. Super pissed, I wanted to kick something... hard. I just kept thinking about all the times I've looked for a rubber case for my phone so this exact thing wouldn't happen and now here I am, super-fucking-pissed about my damaged phone.
Google/Android, please make rubber cases available because I can't fucking stand this shit and iPhone is looking extremely awesome in that regard.
This is all I have time for now. Goodbye.
Thursday, November 10, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment