Tuesday, November 08, 2011

I'm out and about, running errands today.

Logging into Blogger, I discovered a downloadable app for both this site, and my bank so I can pay my bills easier. I'm cautious about the bank app because I have a habit of losing shit. I suppose I would have to sign in and out every time I use it. Regardless, the apps would definitely make my life that much more easier/productive for me.

I was looking forward to these errands today, mostly because I was looking forward to catching up on some Joe Rogan and Dean Blundell podcasts. Unfortunately, I changed before I left the house and left my headphones in my other jacket. It looks like I'll be headed to Dollarama and pick up some shitty headphones for the day.

Speaking of podcasts, I'm going to pyt this out there because I'll probably be mentioning this a fair bit in the future, but I have been a radio junkie since I was in grade 9.

Not music radio.

I'm not saying radio music is beneath me because God knows I don't have the greatest taste in music. But I've always said that if you're going to like shitty music, at least KNOW it's shitty music.

I'm into talk radio. I'm a fan of Howard Stern, Tom Leykis, Adam Carolla, etc.

My friend Dean does a podcast in Los Angeles, The Gary and Dino Show and judging from today's podcast description, I think I may have kick-started a possible talk war between he and a Canadian broadcaster. I haven't heard today's show yet, but when I do I'll comment on it further because I'm not exactly sure what they're going to say. I could be completely off, but I have a feeling I'm not.

I'll stay cryptic for now, but I'm pretty sure it all stems from this man, Frankie MacDonald.

No comments:

Post a Comment