I went to Kevin's house tonight to watch Bisping versus Mayhem Miller on UFC. We're both Miller fans and were pretty disappointed with the outcome, but oh well. By the way, if you have to describe yourself as 'humble', you are far from it.
We chatted for a while after and watched a couple videos online. The best video was this large black woman sitting on and beating her skinny, limp-dick boyfriend.
I wanted to post this, so I looked for the video on YouTube, searching "woman beats boyfriend". This is the actual screen cap.
Funny shit. I love how it's all in HD, too! It reminded me of this gem from back in the day!
Then we watched Canada's Worst Driver (I know, the excitement never ends!) and got into a conversation about accents. He had taken this test earlier and wanted to see what it said about me.
These were my results.
| What American accent do you have? Your Result: North Central "North Central" is what professional linguists call the Minnesota accent. If you saw "Fargo" you probably didn't think the characters sounded very out of the ordinary. Outsiders probably mistake you for a Canadian a lot. | |
| The West | |
| The Midland | |
| Boston | |
| The Inland North | |
| The South | |
| Philadelphia | |
| The Northeast | |
| What American accent do you have? Quiz Created on GoToQuiz | |
His results were the same as mine. I don't know how anyone could score differently. I guess they could if they were being sat on by their obese girlfriends. lol
No comments:
Post a Comment