I'm disappointed in some of my friends who can't get into my new favourite animated comedy, Allen Gregory. I have a feeling it's going to be cancelled which sucks. Even some of my cynical, media-savvy friends aren't liking it, which really makes me sad.
Check it out if you haven't. I know the characters aren't likable and that was the same problem the public had with Arrested Development. Also, some of the main characters are gay and I think that automatically turns a lot of people off as well.
I know Allen Gregory is an asshole, but give it a shot. I don't want to live in a world where Corner Gas gets six seasons and Allen Gregory doesn't even get a full one.
Holy shit, I just looked at the stars between the two shows and Allen Gregory has 3 stars less than Corner Gas. What the fuck, people??
Wednesday, December 14, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment