Wednesday, December 14, 2011


Rick Perry's "Strong" Campaign Ad

What does it matter if gay men are serving in the military? I bet Rick Perry thinks gays get to serve their country, they'll be too busy blowing their fellow troops to win the war. I bet Rick Perry thinks about that a lot. I bet Rick Perry fantasizes about that before he goes to bed at night and while he touches himself. Rick Perry is a bad motherfucker for thinking about that, but Rick Perry can't help it. Rick Perry hate those gays so much, I bet he'd like to fucka slender one in the ass to show him how a real man does it. *sniff*

Y'know what I think? I think Rick Perry should stop trying to segregate the troops over an issue as irrelevant as sexuality because that motherfucker has a couple personal hang-ups he can't get through on his own.

If Republicans are for less government, then tell them to quit getting so goddamn personal. Get out of the citizens bedrooms and quit telling them what to do with their bodies. Want an abortion because you don't think you could raise a child in a healthy home? You should have right without big brother telling you no. Do you wanna smoke? Are making anyone else some against their will? No? Light up that motherfucker! You want to ink up your arms with a fuckin' mural of cartoon characters? Fuckin' go ahead! And if you want to have sex with another dude in your own home.. or loft (or wherever the gays live) then you should be able to do that and serve in the military if you want to.

By the way, most people are not watching the video because they agree. They're watching the video in disbelief. It looks like an SNL Digital Short. Even the instrumental music sounds so comical, it's like it was ripped straight from Family Guy.

If Rick Perry were really "strong" he'd open up the comments section on his video.


AMERICAblog

No comments:

Post a Comment