
Michael Fassbender as RoboCop, eh?
That'd be fuckin' awesome! I know there are some fans who don't want their so-called sci-fi actors to crossover into other franchises, but I don't mind it. Patrick Stewart did it as Picard, and Professor X. Ian McKellen was both, the master of magnetism, Magneto, and Gandolf, and Christopher Lee managed to pull it together as Sauruman, Count Dooku and Dracula! It gets dangerous when they get into Ryan Reynolds territory.
If they land Fassbender for RoboCop, I'll know that it likely has a strong script and director. I just hope this doesn't end up like another Jonah Hex (which Michael Fassbender was also in) situation. I would have been interested in seeing Darren Aronofsky's version of RoboCop. I wonder if that's being considered, still. I sure as Hell hope so!
My favourite Michael Fassbender films!
Saturday, November 12, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment