Monday, January 16, 2012

I need to stop buying movies.

The holidays is the hardest time for me to not buy movies because there are so many deals, regardless how broke I am, I always get sucked into buying movies this time of year. During the holidays, I have started a Blu-ray collection despite the fact that I do not own a Blu-ray player. I figure if I amass a collection, one day (after Comic Con) I might purchase one, along with a nice television.

These are the films I bought over the holidays:
Before the Devil Knows You're Dead DVD
Big Fan DVD
Fight Club BLU-RAY
Independence Day BLU-RAY
Kick-Ass BLU-RAY
Lord of the Rings Trilogy BLU-RAY
Mad Men - Season 1 DVD
Mad Men - Season 2 DVD
Monsters BLU-RAY
Rescue Men - Season 1 DVD
The Rocketeer DVD
Street Fighter (1996) DVD
Studio 60 on Sunset Strip - Complete Series DVD
The Terminator BLU-RAY

I'm sure there are more, but these are what I can remember off the top of my head. It's a sickness!


No comments:

Post a Comment