I wanted to post a few of my favourite comic book movie photos that have come out this week.
I am going to miss Christopher Nolan's Batman. Despite what people think of Christian bale's Batman voice, I think he's exceptional.
s0peaking of voices people hate, here's Tom Hardy as Bane! Once again, I am not bothered by the voice. I'm just looking forward to seeing a new Batman film in The Dark Knight Rises!
I thought this was a funny magazine quote from one of the Neveldine/Taylor, one of the directors of the new Ghost Rider movie. I don't know how it happened, but I am excited to see this after hating on the first Ghost Rider movie for so long.
This is from the Man of Steel set, the new Superman film! It gives you a little taste of what's to come with Zack Snyder's take on the classic hero. Warner Bros. defeinitely found a spectacular director in him. I'm very pleased with their choice.
Monday, January 16, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment